Movers Athens, AL
What makes Huntsville, AL an ideal place to relocate?
We work and study hard, but we know how to kick back and have a good time too. You’ll be hard pressed to find a weekend out of the year when there isn’t a unique festival or celebration happening somewhere in town: Panoply, the Monte Sano Art Festival, Rocket City Brewfest (beer!), Oktoberfest (more beer!), WhistleStop (beer and barbeque!) are just a few of the biggies. Plus, there are so many places open year round to visit and enjoy, it could take you years to cross them all off your list. Of course there’s the world renown (and rightfully so) Space and Rocket Center. But other fun and less famous spots include Huntsville’s world-class Botanical Garden, Lowe Mill Arts and Entertainment, Big Spring Park, the Huntsville Art Museum, Monte Sano State Park, over 70 miles of public hiking trails maintained by the Land Trust… the list goes on! And we haven’t even mentioned yet the rich and varied entertainment and cultural options! Huntsville is home to a symphony orchestra that rivals the quality of any major metropolitan orchestra. And Huntsville’s recently renovated Von Braun Center hosts an incredible variety of Broadway shows, high quality local productions, exciting sports events, and major musical acts. Plus, Huntsville’s downtown is booming. A major downtown revitalization effort has already brought in trendy new restaurants, bars and shops. It can be hard to know where to start exploring the city! Don’t worry–the team at Our Valley Events can point you in the right direction.
When do people move?
- About 45 million Americans move every year.
- In 2016, Texas received the most movers in the U.S. but on average it is usually Florida.
- The average American moves 11.7 times in their life.
- Half of all moves happen between May and September, probably due to summer break and a lack of major holidays.
- Friday is the most popular day to move on average.
- Sunday has the least amount of moves on average.
- The average number of boxes used in a move is 60.
- The average household moves about 6,500 pounds.
Fill this form to get your free estimate!
Testimonials of Our clients
This Side Up Moving is a full service moving and relocation company. We offer professional packing, moving, and storage services.