Movers Hoover, AL
Why move to Hoover, AL?
Hoover offers many recreational facilities. You can plan a trip to Tannehill Historical State Park, Southern Museum of Flight, and Birmingham Museum of Art. The Birmingham Botanical Gardens is also nearby. One can enjoy shopping at the Palladian Place Shopping Center, Riverchase Square Shopping Center, Lorna Village Shopping Center, Loehmann Village Shopping Center, and Riverchase Promenade Shopping Center.
When do people move?
- About 45 million Americans move every year.
- In 2016, Texas received the most movers in the U.S. but on average it is usually Florida.
- The average American moves 11.7 times in their life.
- Half of all moves happen between May and September, probably due to summer break and a lack of major holidays.
- Friday is the most popular day to move on average.
- Sunday has the least amount of moves on average.
- The average number of boxes used in a move is 60.
- The average household moves about 6,500 pounds.
Fill this form to get your free estimate!
Testimonials of Our clients
This Side Up Moving is a full service moving and relocation company. We offer professional packing, moving, and storage services.