Movers Meridianville, AL
Why move to Meridianville, AL?
Meridianville is a suburb of Huntsville with a population of 6,609. Meridianville is in Madison County and is one of the best places to live in Alabama. Living in Meridianville offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals live in Meridianville and residents tend to have moderate political views. The public schools in Meridianville are highly rated.
When do people move?
- About 45 million Americans move every year.
- In 2016, Texas received the most movers in the U.S. but on average it is usually Florida.
- The average American moves 11.7 times in their life.
- Half of all moves happen between May and September, probably due to summer break and a lack of major holidays.
- Friday is the most popular day to move on average.
- Sunday has the least amount of moves on average.
- The average number of boxes used in a move is 60.
- The average household moves about 6,500 pounds.
Fill this form to get your free estimate!
Testimonials of Our clients
This Side Up Moving is a full service moving and relocation company. We offer professional packing, moving, and storage services.