Movers Mountain Brook, AL
Fact about Mountain Brook, AL and what you can do in the area?
Mountain Brook was developed in 1929 by a local developer called Robert Jemison. The city was incorporated on May 24, 1942. Warren H. Manning, the Boston – based landscape architect, called for the estate – sized lots. The bridle paths and the nature preserves helped to create a recreational network within the area. The City of Mountain Brook is also referred to as “The Tiny Kingdom”.
The city of Mountain Brook hosts the Dawg Daze Art and Music Festival in the month of August. There are quite a few museums near Mountain Brook like the Birmingham Museum of Art and Southern Museum of Flight. Other places of interest are Birmingham Botanical Gardens, Birmingham Zoo and Robert R. Meyer Planetarium.
When do people move?
- About 45 million Americans move every year.
- In 2016, Texas received the most movers in the U.S. but on average it is usually Florida.
- The average American moves 11.7 times in their life.
- Half of all moves happen between May and September, probably due to summer break and a lack of major holidays.
- Friday is the most popular day to move on average.
- Sunday has the least amount of moves on average.
- The average number of boxes used in a move is 60.
- The average household moves about 6,500 pounds.
Fill this form to get your free estimate!
Testimonials of Our clients
This Side Up Moving is a full service moving and relocation company. We offer professional packing, moving, and storage services.