Is your moving day almost here? You’re probably drained from the search for the best local movers in Huntsville AL. Don’t stress – This Side Up Moving & Storage is here to take the load off!
We’re Huntsville’s premier moving company with years of experience and dedication to delivering excellent service. Our team of professional movers will help make your move easier, faster, and more efficient.
Each move is unique and can be extremely stressful for anyone involved. However, with our friendly movers, you have nothing to worry about. With our wide range of local moving services, we treat each client like family and go the extra mile to understand your unique needs.
Our experienced team understands the ins and outs of a successful move. We assess your needs, provide you with packing/unpacking services, offer secure storage solutions, and help with furniture installation and setup.
We don’t take it for granted that you’re trusting us with your valuables, so everything is handled properly and securely to ensure a safe, stress-free move.
Local Moving Services For You
You deserve local moving services that cater to your specific needs. For the past 17 years, we’ve used this knowledge to create moving services tailored for you.
Our services and offerings from our local moving package include:
- Packing and unpacking: We put the safety of your belongings first during the packing and unpacking process. That’s why we use high-quality materials and adhere to the best packing and unpacking techniques.
- Secure storage solutions: If you need storage space for your belongings, we can help with that. We have climate-controlled, clean, and secure storage units for all your belongings.
- Furniture installation and setup: Furniture needs to be handled with care to avoid damage. Allow our professionals to set up your furniture safely and quickly.
- Loading and unloading: Need help with the time-intensive task of loading and unloading? We specialize in the best loading and unloading techniques. We’ll get your belongings to your new place in pristine condition.
Full Service Local Moving
A full-service local mover provides you with everything you need to make your move successful and stress-free. Our full-service moving plan is designed to save you time and money, and eliminate your moving stress.
This package is a great choice for these reasons:
- Moving protection: Everything you own is valuable and you want to ensure it’s protected against damage or loss. While you can count on our experts to handle your belongings safely, having them insured guarantees that you will be compensated if anything unfortunate occurs.
- In-home/video tour: We provide in-home or video tours to help assess your needs and make the packing process easier.
- Great communication: Staying in touch with your mover helps ensure that your questions, concerns, and requests are addressed. You can call or email us anytime you need to go over your moving plan, inventory, or your moving date.
- Appliance moving: Finding a mover with appliance-moving experience is one of the most challenging things. However, our experts are experienced in moving all sorts of appliances and have the necessary tools to handle yours safely.
Best Short Distance Moving Services
When it comes to short-distance moves, This Side Up Moving & Storage provides you with a stress-free and efficient service.
For your move to be successful, you want to work with a mover with a proven track record and highly rated services. Our previous clients have given us many 5-star ratings across different moving service review sites. This means that you can trust us to deliver on every promise during your move.
This Side Up Moving & Storage makes it easy and affordable to customize your short-distance move. We offer mix-and-match services that you can choose from based on your individual needs.
You can customize your service to include packing and unpacking services, secure storage solutions, furniture installation and setup, loading and unloading and more!
It’s never a good idea to pack in a rush. That’s why we work with you to establish a suitable moving date. This prepares you mentally for the move and allows us to show up on time and pack everything with extra care and attention.
Having a moving in/out box makes it easy for you to access the items that you need during the move such as toiletries. We’ll help you determine what those items are and pack them closest to the door so you can access them easily.
Hire Local Residential Movers Today!
If you’re looking for a Huntsville local moving company for your residential move, contact This Side Up Moving & Storage. Our professionals are highly-trained, experienced, and background-checked to ensure a safe move for you and your belongings.
We know that the best moves are created through effective communication and collaboration, which is why we strive to keep you in the loop at all times. This helps us ensure that your expectations are met before, during and after your move.
When you choose us, you choose:
- Safety: Getting your items to your new place in pristine condition helps you to settle and get on with your life quickly. Our professionals have undergone extensive training and possess the necessary skills to handle your items with extra care.
- Speed: Our team is equipped with modern tools and uses efficient techniques to make sure that your move is done in record time.
- Convenience: We understand that you have a lot of other things on your plate during this transition period, which is why we provide convenient short-distance moving services.
- Value: Our services are designed to fit your needs and you can mix and match them as you wish. We also offer great deals and discounts so that you can get the most value for your money.
If you’re worried that you have some items that we cannot transport such as chemicals and money, talk to us in advance. We will help you create an efficient plan on how to move those items with great care. Contact us today for a free quote.
Tips Before You Move
Below we have compiled some tips that may assist our customers during the pre-move process.
- Do not pack with masking tape or slim cellophane tape. Use PVC (poly-vinyl chloride).
- Utilize newspapers just to cushion belongings, not for wrapping things. The ink on the newspapers may rub off and can recolor items, for example, fine china.
- Pack similar items together. Try not to pack a fragile china figurine in a similar container with cast iron frying pan, for instance.
- Wind electrical cords, tightening them so they don’t dangle.
- Seal containers firmly with tape, aside from those containing things that must be left open for the van operator’s inspection.
Fill this form to get your free estimate!
8 Critical Things You Need To Prepare For Movers
Getting ready to move? Here’s 8 tips on moving effectively while using a moving company like us.
- When hiring a mover, make sure you and the company are fully aware of all property to be moved
- Often, a mover can do an in-home or video tour
- Don’t always choose the lowest price, that doesn’t mean the best
Review Their Estimate
- Even if you feel you talked about everything, review the estimate
- Walk through your house and property to check off any line items
- Make note of additional concerns and contact the mover
If Possible, Make an Inventory
- The average American home has a lot of individual items
- Inventory as much as possible, emphasizing your expensive items
- This allows you to check your moved property at your new location to make sure everything made it
If You are Packing, Pack Smart
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same box
- Give plenty of time for your kitchen
- Pack important and sentimental in specially marked boxes for easy access
- Make sure the movers leave boxes you need quickly closest to the door.
Establish a Set Moving Date as Soon as Possible.
- You don’t want the date to be a guess.
- You need to be mentally prepared for the move.
- Make time to prepare your home and pack certain special, fragile objects. This is never good to do in a rush.
Know What Cannot Be Transported
- Ask your mover for a list of things they won’t move
- It’s usually chemicals or money and varies with each mover
- Contact us to talk about items you might have concerns with
Create a Packing Plan
- While the mover may do most of the packing, have a plan
- We have done a lot of moves but we don’t know your preferences
- If possible, email it to the mover before the moving day
Establish Knowledge about Insurance
- Talk to your mover about insurance
- Ask what it does and does not cover
Testimonials of Our clients
This Side Up Moving is a full service moving and relocation company. We offer professional packing, moving, and storage services.
Address: 217 Import Cir. Huntsville, AL 35806
Contact No: 256-653-7612
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM