Long Distance Moving
Let’s Take Care of the Heavy Lifting
As your trusted neighborhood mover, we focus on treating your belongings with care. We want to help you have a stress free day on moving day. Our movers arrive on-site to take care of the most difficult aspects of your move, from packing your fine china to getting your couch out of the entryway. Our group is likewise happy to shrink wrap and pad your furniture for added assurance. Amid the stacking and transportation process, we pad all of your furniture with quilt padding to mitigate the danger of bumps and scratches. You better believe your belongings will be safe with us! In addition to the packing, hauling and unloading services, This Side Up Moving offers you peace of mind. Our services and fees are transparent with no hidden fees because we believe that the last thing you should have to worry about during a stressful move is your moving company.
Tips Before You Move
Below we have compiled some tips that may assist our customers during the pre-move process.
- Do not pack with masking tape or slim cellophane tape. Use PVC (poly-vinyl chloride).
- Utilize newspapers just to cushion belongings, not for wrapping things. The ink on the newspapers may rub off and can recolor items, for example, fine china.
- Pack similar items together. Try not to pack a fragile china figurine in a similar container with cast iron frying pan, for instance.
- Wind electrical cords, tightening them so they don’t dangle.
- Seal containers firmly with tape, aside from those containing things that must be left open for the van operator’s inspection.
Fill this form to get your free estimate!
Top 3 Reasons Why Is Moving Hard
Moving would take so much time and energy from you if you are not guided properly. Experienced company like This Side Up Moving is your best solution to ease the stress of moving.
1. Moving is the third most stressful event in life, only behind death and divorce. That should only make hiring the best option even more pivotal.
2. Hiring a moving company is often cheaper when you consider how much longer it will take you to do it, factoring in the risk of injury and breaking property. Renting a truck is oftentimes a major component that costs more for you to rent than to pay for a company.
3. If possible, keep your boxes after a move. They usually can be used 1 or 2 more times and be capable of safely holding the weight.
Testimonials of Our clients
This Side Up Moving is a full service moving and relocation company. We offer professional packing, moving, and storage services.