Movers Big Cove, AL
What to know about Big Cove, AL
Big Cove is an unincorporated community in Madison County, Alabama, United States. It is located roughly seven miles southeast of downtown Huntsville. Big Cove is located close to the quickly-growing Hampton Cove community.
Big Cove rests at the foot of Green, Huntsville, and Monte Sano mountains. It was named by John Clan Grayson, the first white settler and permanent resident of the area. It is bordered to the south by Owens Cross Roads, Alabama, whose zip code encompasses most of the community known as Big Cove. The northern area of the community, known by locals as the “upper end” is a part of the Brownsboro, Alabama, zip code, and has largely been annexed into the Huntsville City limits.
It was largely a farming community for many years; however, many of the old farms have been sold out of the families who had owned the land for generations, and subdivisions have begun to grow where soy bean, corn, and cotton, were once major cash crops.
When do people move?
- About 45 million Americans move every year.
- In 2016, Texas received the most movers in the U.S. but on average it is usually Florida.
- The average American moves 11.7 times in their life.
- Half of all moves happen between May and September, probably due to summer break and a lack of major holidays.
- Friday is the most popular day to move on average.
- Sunday has the least amount of moves on average.
- The average number of boxes used in a move is 60.
- The average household moves about 6,500 pounds.
Fill this form to get your free estimate!
Testimonials of Our clients
This Side Up Moving is a full service moving and relocation company. We offer professional packing, moving, and storage services.